NVQ Level 2 Nail Services
Health & Safety, Develop and maintain effectiveness at work, Promote additional services, Reception Duties, Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Art
Apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish
Duration: 10 weeks
* Kit is required for this course to purchase please visit: www.fnbcsalonsupplies.co.uk
On completion of the course you will gain a Level 2 Certificate in Hairdressing, awarded by VTCT.
This course is designed for beginners to join the fast moving industry of nails, the course will give you all the knowledge and practical skills to be able to start a business or work in salon.
This Course is suitable for beginners.The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services is a job ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards (NOS).
This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently in the nail industry.
Throughout this qualification you will ensure responsibility to:
- Reduce risks to health and safety, fulfil salon reception duties, develop and maintain your effectiveness at work,
- promote additional services and products to clients,
- provide manicure and pedicure services,
- carryout nail art services.
- apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish.
You will be supervised by technical staff and
assessed on your occupational competence.