In association with the Alderman Newton's Educational Foundation we can offer grants to individuals aged under 25 years (subject to status).
Alderman Newton’s Educational Foundation is a charity offering financial support to individuals and schools to help people access education or training opportunities.
They are a Leicester-based charity and can help people who are, or one or more of their parents are, normally resident in the Diocese of Leicester, which broadly includes the City of Leicester and most of the County of Leicestershire.
To apply for a grant you would need to complete an application form, but initially, give us a call on 0116 2387609 to discuss your funding and course choice with a member of staff at the Forest Nail & Beauty Centre or email us on email@example.com.
Funding may be available to you for the following courses:
- Level 2 Hairdressing Diploma
- Level 2 Barbering Diploma
- Level 2 Nail Technician Diploma
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma
To apply for a grant from this scheme you must be:
- under the age of 25 years
- able to demonstrate that you are in need of financial assistance
- either you or one of your parents must be resident in the Diocese of Leicester. If you are living in the Diocese independently, you must have lived here for a reasonable amount of time (usually, a minimum of two years) in order to qualify for a grant.